Fall Box from FabfitFun
This Fall box was heavenly and by far one of my favorites!!! I’m pretty sure I said that about the last box but I DO mean it this time, which simply means that the box just keeps getting better with every new season!!! This was the first box that I’ve done a box reveal for on YouTube and it was so much fun, even though Michael used mostly outtakes. I can be extremely awkward in front of the camera, but oh well it’s me and no time for a second go around. Let’s get going and just dive in a little deeper into the contents of this box!
- Coloring Book & Colored Pencils by FabfitFun – How incredibly fun and creative is this season’s box by artist April Ho?! When it arrived I was expecting this super colorful box and I thought “That’s strange, it’s usually more vibrant” but once I realized it’s simplicity was for me to become the creative, I was like a kid in the candy store! The coloring book is super girly and a great way for me to spend my time thinking or just meditating. As opposed to the usual Netflix binging, this is a peaceful and artistic way to spend your time when you just need a moment to decompress. I actually have a few adult coloring books that I’ve collected over the years, and I find them very relaxing and they also help me to hold onto my inner child.
- Loch and Key Scarf by Modcloth – Autumn is in full swing and it’s that time to finally take out your scarves, boots, and coats that have been packed up and locked away! This Black/White blanket scarf from Modcloth is such a great addition to my Fall Lineup and I just love all the different ways you can wear it. My personal favorite is wearing it like a poncho with some skinny jeans and a classic pair of booties. I love that you can dress it up or wear it casual. There are many styles and colors up on their site to choose from as well, I’m really digging this neutral one.
- To-Go Coffee Mug by The Created Co. – I was seriously just telling my Husband how I NEED one of these for my commute to work! I even had one picked out at TJ Maxx and I ended up putting it back while I was in line because I saw a dog toy that my Golden Retriever (Shasta) just had to have so ultimately, I lost. But when this one came in the box I was stoked! The one I received says “Good Morning Gorgeous”. Now who doesn’t want to be greeted that way in the morning?
- Mini French Lavender Body Oil by Mullein & Sparrow – I’ve been using Lavender Oil for many, many years now. I have an Aunt who is really into essential oils and she introduced me to a lot of different scented oils but Lavender has always been a favorite. Lavender has a very clean aroma and helps relieve nervous tension and helps to de-stress. We have an aromatherapy diffuser in our bedroom that we use religiously and Lavender is a top contender. This body oil feels so smooth on the skin and super hydrating after a nice warm bath! (You can also use it as a daily moisturizer!) This is a great gift for the women in your life as the Holidays are approaching rapidly.
- Clear, Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel by The BrowGal – I’ve never really used any brow gel before this one so I can’t really compare it to anything, but I have fallen in love with this one and Eyebrow Gel in general. Who knew I could tame these bad boys? I start by brushing my brows in the place I would like them and then I line and fill them with Pencil (I have patches missing in some spots), then I use BrowGal as a topcoat that seals everything in and keeps my brows in place all day. Even better? It’s water-resistant! So for any of my fitness shoots or super busy days running around the city, I have no worries when it comes to my brows.
- Bulgarian Rose Body Wash infused Buffer by Spongelle – This is the perfect shower sponge! It’s multi use which is great but it also smells so clean and pretty! They have a few different scents to choose from, like coconut verbena which I am dying to try next. The first time I used this, I was amazed at how silky smooth my skin felt afterwards. It moisturizes and restores the skin leaving it as soft as a baby’s bottom (not joking)!
- Nude Collection Eyeshadow Palette by Pure Cosemetics – This eyeshadow is not only a dream for this Autumn season but also year round. I found the color scheme to be similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (which I also have) but these colors seem to last longer on my eyes. What I love so much about this one is the mix of matte and shimmer and all the colors are super build-able. I always start out with a light coat and them keep building if I decide to go darker. I usually just build to a darker smoky eye when the day transitions into night and I have plans for going out. (Yes, it lasts all day!)
- Toe-less Fitness Socks by Toesox – The perfect must-have accessory if you’re taking any barefoot exercise classes like Barre, Pilates, or Yoga. I just recently started taking Barre classes here in Studio City and these have been super helpful with gripping the floor but also a nice hygienic alternative to bare feet. If you visit their website you’ll see many style’s and colors to choose from too!
- Restoring Night Serum by Skin Laundry – When it comes to your skin, take it very seriously! I’ve been super gentle with mine even in my late teens because my Grandmother has always been a serious preacher on the importance of taking care of your skin. Now, I know there are many MANY ways to do so, and not just by applying creams or serums, but simply by drinking water. I always start there. But, that doesn’t mean I don’t have quite a collection of skincare either. (I’m sort of a hoarder in this department) I have actually heard of Skin Laundry prior to this box and have heard awesome reviews. I was very excited to get my hands on this magic restoring night serum. I’ve only been using this for a few weeks now, but I have noticed a difference in my skin. Just apply a little after cleansing and before moisturizing and wake up super refreshed as all the vitamins and peptides start to work wonders through your skin. This also helps to reduce aging which I am obviously in support of since I just turned 30!
- Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Wipes by Cottenelle – These come in cute little travel cases that snap shut for endless freshness! I keep these in my gym and work bag now for necessities like taking off my makeup to the extreme of cleaning my feet when I’m switching from sweaty running shoes to my favorite pair of sandals.
- Outlast Xtend Clear Gel by Secret – YES! This deodorant smells so clean and fresh and I was instantly a fan. I usually shy away from gel deodorants but this one isn’t super sticky like most and it came in a cute travel size which is perfect for my upcoming travels!
Use my offer code “BRANDIM” for $10 off your first box! Also, if you haven’t watched the box reveal yet, check it out here! I’m already dying to know what they have planned for the Winter box!!!!! I’d love to hear your feedback on what you think of the box, or if anyone has any questions about any of the products, I’d love to answer them for you!
Location: My House in Sherman Oaks, California
Ciao Bella’s Xx B.